Tales from the Fallen Gate
Kimber the She-Wolf
Medium humanoid (Nimothan), neutral
Armor Class 15
Hit Points 44
Speed 30 ft.
STR 17 (+3) DEX 14 (+2) CON 16 (+3) INT 9 (-1) WIS 11 (+0) CHA 12 (+1)
Saving Throws Strength +5, Constitution +5
Senses passive Perception 12
Skills Animal Handling +2, Athletics +5, Perception +2, Survival +2
Armor Proficiencies Light armor, medium armor, shields
Weapon Proficiencies Simple weapons, martial weapons
Tool Proficiencies None
Languages (Illiterate) Low Atlantean, Nimothan
Reaver’s Charge. Kimber can perform a Reaver’s Charge before initiative is rolled in an encounter, as long as she is not surprised. She can also use a bonus action to perform a Reaver’s Charge any time she reduces an enemy to 0 hit points (or less) with a melee attack. When Kimber performs a Reaver’s Charge, she moves up to her speed and makes a melee attack. Kimber can use Reaver’s Charge once, and then she must take a rest before she can use it again.
Rage. On her turn, Kimber can enter a rage as a bonus action. While raging, you gain the following benefits if she isn’t wearing heavy armor:
- She has advantage on Strength checks and Strength saving throws.
- When she makes a melee weapon attack using Strcngth, Kimber gains a +2 bonus to damage rolls.
- She has resistance to bludgeoning, piercing, and slashing damage.
- Her rage lasts for 1 minute. lt ends early if she is knocked unconscious or if her turn ends and she hasn’t attacked a hostile creature since her last turn or taken damage since then. She can also end her rage on her turn as a bonus action.
- After two rages, Kimber must finish a long rest before she can rage again.
Unarmored Defense. While she is not wearing any armor, Kimber’s Armor Class equals 10 + her Dexterity modifier + her Constitution modifier. She can use a shield and still gain this benefit
Reckless Attack. Kimber can throw aside all concern for defense to attack with fierce desperation. When she makes her first attack on her turn, Kimber can decide to attack recklessly. Doing so gives Kimber advantage on melee weapon attack rolls using Strength during this turn, but attack rolls against her have advantage until her next turn.
Danger Sense. Kimber has advantage on Dexterity saving throws against effects that she can see, such as traps and spells. To gain this benefit, she can’t be blinded, deafened, or incapacitated.
Frenzy. Kimber can go into a frenzy when she rages. lf she does so. For the duration of her rage she can make a single melee weapon attack as a bonus action on each of her turns after this one. When her rage ends, she suffers one level of exhaustion.
Unarmed. Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 4 bludgeoning damage.
Greataxe. Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 1d12+3 slashing damage.
Hand axe. Melee or Ranged Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., thrown 20/60, one target. Hit: 1d6+3 slashing damage.
Dagger. Melee or Ranged Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft. or range 20/60 ft., one target. Hit: 1d4+3 piercing damage.
Equipment: Greataxe, 2 daggers, 2 hand axes, traveler’s clothes, backpack, bedroll, mess kit, tinderbox, 10 torches, 10 days of rations, waterskin, 50 feet of hempen rope, pouch, riding horse, bit and bridle, riding saddle, saddle bags.
Wealth: 285 gp
- Personality Traits: Battle brings me joy. How else can I measure myself against the world?
- Ideals: Strength. The world is a hard place and there is no room for weakness.
- Bonds: I have a dozen siblings who are brawling their way across Thule.
- Flaws: I refuse to employ stealth or guile against my enemies. Let them see me coming!